[Indic-dev] Kannada TeX

Duvvuri Venu Gopal indic-dev@tug.org
8 Nov 2002 13:58:18 -0000

Fine. Creating *mf file is not sufficient. You have to write TeX
macros or style file for LaTeX2e. Please see the KanTeX macros or
Kannada TeX macros. KanTeX was developed from TeluguTeX with some
modifications. I tried to contact the Developers of KanTeX but
their e-mail address changed. Please see the TeluguTeX for
details. I am trying to modify the TeluguTeX so I want to share
your experience.

With best wishes

D. Venu Gopal