[Indic-dev] Latex Workshop at Pune in June 2003

Radhakrishnan CV indic-dev@tug.org
16 Dec 2002 12:51:12 +0530

    manjusha> In June, 2003, we are arranging latex workshop at Pune,
    manjusha> in Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana,
    manjusha> http://education.vsnl.in/bp.

Good luck for the brave efforts.

[...]

    manjusha> total 50 participants 20 local and 30 outstations Also
    manjusha> Cvr is agreed to come for the workshop, he will take
    manjusha> more sessions in the workshop.

I'm sorry, I have not agreed unconditionally, I told that I can only
try to come up, I am a prisoner of my company, my family with ailing
octagenarian parents and my own sick body. I am not sure, if
everything will permit me in tandem to do justice to the workshop if I
agree to you.

Best.

--
Radhakrishnan