[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: hyperref

Ina Dau ina at ctan.org
Fri Nov 30 23:01:26 CET 2018

Hi Oberdiek Package Support Group ,

Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

< Package name: hyperref
< Version:      6.88e 2018-11-30
< Maintainers:  Heiko Oberdiek; Sebastian Rahtz
< Uploader:     David Carlisle and Ulrike Fischer
< Uploader email:       ho-tex at tug.org
< Upload type:  announce
< Location:     /macros/latex/contrib/hyperref
< License:      lppl1.3
< Home:         https://github.com/ho-tex/hyperref
< Announce:
< Repository:
< Support:
< Bugs:         https://github.com/ho-tex/hyperref/issues
< Development:
< Topics:
< Announcement:
< Update to hyperref fixing issues as reported on GitHub
< recent ChangeLog entries:
<
< 2018-11-30 6.88e Ulrike Fischer

<    * added ignorespaces to footnotetext to address
<      https://github.com/ho-tex/oberdiek/issues/50
<
< 2018-11-27 6.88d Ulrike Fischer
<    * removed wrong producer warning for xetex and (x)dvipdfm(x)
<      (issue 76)
<
< 2018-11-22 6.88c Ulrike Fischer
<    * Added support for pdflinkmargin for xetex (issue 15)
<
< 2018-11-17 6.88b David Carlisle
<    * Ensure Producer field in PDF shows LuaTeX version with two digits (Ulrike Fischer)
< ---
< Note:
< You must have had enough of me today, between oberdiek, bidi and hyperref:-)
< ---
 We *do* have enough of you, don't you dare come back before December :-) :-)

Kind regards
Ina Dau

for the CTAN Team