[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: hyperref

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Wed Feb 7 05:38:30 CET 2018

Hi David,
Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

hyperref/paperslides99.zip had bad permission 755 which I corrected
before installing.

Kind regards
Manfred Lotz

for the CTAN Team