[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: Oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Thu May 12 17:53:34 CEST 2016

Hi David:

On Thursday 12 May 2016 at 17:23:58 +0200  CTAN Portal Service (no-reply at ctan.org) wrote:

> Package:        Oberdiek
> Version:        2016-05-12
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Uploader:       David Carlisle <ho-tex at tug.org>
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek
> License:        lppl
> Type:           announce
> A bundle of packages submitted by Heiko Oberdiek
> Announcement:
> Update to hologo package, to work with current luatex.
> Note:
> still some of these packages fail in luatex, so this won't be
> the last update sorry, but seems best to update as they are
> fixed.

 Unfortunately, our .tds.zip consistency checker tells us:

WARNING: oberdiek.tds.zip: source/latex/oberdiek/hobsub.dtx: files are different in tds and non-install/ tree
WARNING: oberdiek.tds.zip: source/latex/oberdiek/oberdiek.tex: files are different in tds and non-install/ tree
WARNING: oberdiek.tds.zip: source/latex/oberdiek/oberdiek.ins: files are different in tds and non-install/ tree
WARNING: oberdiek.tds.zip: source/latex/oberdiek/hopatch.dtx: files are different in tds and non-install/ tree
WARNING: oberdiek.tds.zip: doc/latex/oberdiek/hopatch.pdf: pdf files are different in tds and non-install/ tree (in more than just creation or modification datestamp)
WARNING: oberdiek.tds.zip: doc/latex/oberdiek/hobsub.pdf: pdf files are different in tds and non-install/ tree (in more than just creation or modification datestamp)
WARNING: oberdiek.tds.zip: doc/latex/oberdiek/oberdiek.pdf: pdf files are different in tds and non-install/ tree (in more than just creation or modification datestamp)
WARNING: oberdiek.tds.zip: bibtex/bib/oberdiek/oberdiek-bundle.bib: files are different in tds and non-install/ tree

 which tallies with what you tell us about the changes that have
 been made.  So please check why these files are different in
 the "unpacked version" and in the .tds.zip  and re-submit.

   Thanks!
   Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.