[ho-tex] hyperref update

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:08:55 CEST 2016

let's see if this list works.....

I've updated hyperref at github

https://github.com/ho-tex/hyperref/commit/6aa965921013d5d2b18e5478b3ceec73cbba7b5a

unlike the version in the texlive 2016 pretest here I've updated the
date and version number (to 2016/05/05 6.83n) and rebuilt the doc
ChangeLog.pdf I haven't the tools to rebuild properly but I just
edited in acrobat to note the new version/date.

I'll test a bit more before pushing to ctan probably tomorrow or at weekend.

I used a bash script (mkctan) (in github) to build the ctan
hyperref.zip and hyperref.tds.zip files, could probably use l3build
which would be better really but couldn't face customising l3build to
recreate the existing layout this evening.

As before this just loads luatex85.sty doesn't make a new luatex back
end driver option (which would be better)

David