[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: pdftex-def

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Tue Jun 14 19:55:23 CEST 2016

Hi David,
Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:46:45 +0200 (CEST)
CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:        pdftex-def
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Author email:   ho-tex at tug.org
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/pdftex-def
> License:        lppl1.3
> Announcement:
> Update to pdftex.def to support the new setpagesize and nosetpagesize
> options of color/graphics previously pdeftex option always set the
> page size, dvips option always did not set it. Now the default is
> always to set, but a package option allows this to be disabled.
> Internal re-arrangement adds the epstopdf conversion to this file
> (Was previously just in the sample graphics.cfg).
>  Support for this file has been moved to
>  https://github.com/ho-tex/pdftex-def/issues

I have added the github page in the catalogue entry.

> Note:
> I think you have the ho-tex at tug.org as a maintainer address for this
> already.

Correct.