[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Ina Dau ina at ctan.org
Fri Jun 10 00:46:58 CEST 2016

Hi David Carlisle

Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

 Your files holtxdoc.dtx and holtxdoc.pdf still point
to http://ctan.org/...
They should point to one of our  mirrors http://mirror.ctan.org/....
Please correct this with your next update.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

Kind regards
Ina Dau

for the CTAN Team

Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our Spam filter.
Please do not send software to this list, use the web upload form.