[gentium] gentium-tug release?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:16:47 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:34 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
> Victor said ok to releasing the latest Type 1's made by Pavel.
>
> Unless one of you will soon have time and inclination to delve into the
> new characters and our encodings, I propose that we release this as it
> stands to CTAN, for the sake of being up to date with SIL.  We can
> always make a subsequent release that only messes with the TeX stuff,
> when and if.

I made the part of the changes that were obvious.

I didn't commit any changes to cyrillic encodings because of the
warnings of missing glyphs.

If Pavel has time to look into it, we can change it, else feel free to
make the release.

After a while we could look into improving Vietnamese encodings, latex
symbols etc. But those are low priority tasks.

Mojca