[gentium] gentium-tug release?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 2 12:09:33 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
> This is the first I've known that you had problems committing.

That's because this was the first time that I tried committing anything.

Last time I committed the new OTF fonts, but only after a while (when
you made the announcement that you committed them yourself) I realized
that I committed them to the wrong (old) repository.

> The command for checking out the repository as a developer
> ("Project Member SVN Access via SSH") is at
>   https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/svn/?group=gentium
> namely:
>   svn checkout svn+ssh://mojca@svn.gnu.org.ua/gentium/trunk/
>
> (Or "pavel" instead of "mojca".)
>
> Maybe the problem is not having uploaded your ssh key(s)?
> That is done here:
> https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/my/admin/editsshkeys.php

I did that (before sending the email). I uploaded my public key and I
made a clean checkout with svn+ssh, but it keeps insisting in
requesting a password from me. And neither the password from my key
nor the password I use to login to puszcza works.

>From what I understood/remember Pavel also had issues with committing.

It would be great if we upload all files before the TL 2015 freeze deadline.

We now have:
- changes in fonts (already committed)
- one trivial change in a script (I'll send that to you)
- some minor change in encoding files (there now exists germandbls.sc;
I didn't check what that is yet)
- most if not all tfm files are changed as a consequence in changes in
metrics in afm files (I can send those files to you)

The only major pending issue is that I don't know what's with those
bunch of missing characters in Cyrillic encoding, so I'm a bit afraid
of uploading files before someone does a careful review. But I guess
that sending you enc/tfm files for non-cyrillic encodings should be
safe.

But then again I'm not sure how to proceed about my inability to commit.

Mojca