[gentium] gentium-tug release?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:09:25 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> That is fixed now, but while trying to figure out how to commit

Karl,

I'm giving up with my attempts to commit anything and I see that Pavel
also never committed anything so far.

So: are you sure that it's ok for you if me, Pavel or anyone else keep
sending you changes via email, so that you do all the commits to the
repository?

Wouldn't it be better to host the project at some less obscure place
than this one?
    https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/projects/gentium
    http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/gentium/

I'm pasting the links for my own reference again because I never have
even the slightest clue where the project is hosted.

Mojca