bug fixes 0.4-beta1

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
18 Jul 2000 22:57:24 +0200

Well, after a few reports, I fixed the following problems :

- mktex* programs may fail in various ways
- etex bug
- -oem option disabled
- texsetup: still not compatible with wintdist.exe, the autodial
feature should work (it will connect you to the internet if you have
IE4.0 or later)
- texsetup: I badly messed up with pathes between texlive and fptex
(which are using the same texsetup.exe), so I tried to fix the
problems.

The new files in:
ftp://ftp.ese-metz.fr/pub/tex/win32-beta/fptex-0.4-beta1/
are:
TeXSetup.exe
setupw32/readme.txt
zip/win32.zip

You should download most of setupw32/ (ie: except the editors you
don't want). There are configurations files for tex4ht and dvipdfm,
also upgrades for mscvrt.dll and comctl32.dll.

Hope this helps,

--
Fabrice