[Fontinst] title graphic

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Wed Jun 15 19:52:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

when I had to install my first fonts recently I took a look at the
fontinst documentation. Which let me cringe---not fontinst but the
arrows in the title graphic of the manual.

I'd like to contribute my attempt to provide a better graphic. The
differences to the original are:

(i) Dimensions are smaller by 1mm, both horizontally and vertically.
(ii) Due to MetaObj the nodes aren't transparent but have a white
background.
(iii) Instead of Helvetica and Palatino URW clones are used.
(iv) File sizes of eps and pdf file more than doubled.

If any of the above is a problem, please let me know. Since I'm using a
developer version of MetaObj with some bug fixes I attached sources and
eps|pdf.

Regards,
Stephan Hennig