[Fontinst] Installation of Garamond Condensed

Sebastian Ahrens ahrens at geniusbytes.com
Sun Oct 19 14:51:45 CEST 2003

Hi Philipp,

thanks for your tip, actually that line was exactly what I found out
per accident yesterday. I just did not understand why the installation
routines worked seamlessly with the Adobe Garamond Pro but with the ITC
Garamond Condensed the sty and fd files that were generated will only
work if I add that renewcommand line you were proposing. Anyway it
works and that should be enough at the moment.

best regards

			Sebastian