[Fontinst] Alternates failing

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote@philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:26:34 +1100

Lars

Thanks for the response. I worked out what the problem was: the font
was misnamed: it should have been padr8l and padri8l. When I changed it
it all suddenly worked. (I have to say the naming information was left
out of Alan H.'s book---or, rather, there were contrary indicators;
just enough to stump a neophyte!)

Thanks

Adrian Heathcote