[Fontinst] Alternate Help Req.

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote@philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:00:09 +1100

Sorry to be learning publicly like this, but I realised that Alan H.
intends that one name the raw alternate afm files padr8l and padri8l.
On the assumption that that is so, I renamed the files. Now fontinst
chokes on a definition in the ot1padl.etx file. Here it is below.

\setslot{alternatechar{ampersand}}\endsetslot
\setslot{ornament1}\endsetslot
\setslot{ornament2}\endsetslot
\setslot{Qalt}\endsetslot
\setslot{aswash}\endsetslot