[Fontinst] Alternate Help Req.

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote@philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:30:18 +1100

Hi all

Just an update on this: I tried pulling down the tfm files padr7t and
padri7t from Ctan and converted them to .pl files. I fed these into
fontinst's search path and in no longer indiates that those files are
missing. But now it indicates that padr8l and padri8l are missing. The
strange thing is that Alan H. does not mention these files until he
gives the install file, so there is no indication where these files
might come from. I'm mystified.

So---any advice still gratefully received.

Adrian H.