oldstyle numbers

Karsten Tinnefeld tinne@noether.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:54:15 -0500

> I use miktex, which does not allow the, er, simple argument style to
> pltotf, etc.  is
>
> for f in *.pl
>     do pltotf $f `basename $f .pl`.tfm
> done
>
> for f in *.vpl
>     do vptovf $f `basename $f .vpl`.vf `basename $f .vpl`.tfm
> done

This is bourne shell "sh" style syntax. To get a working shell for Windows
(that can do more things than command.com or cmd.exe under nt, no, that
*can* do things instead of), install cygwin that comes with a bash
(an extended "sh"), see
	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/
--
Karsten Tinnefeld                       tinnefeld@ls2.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Fachbereich Informatik, Lehrstuhl 2                   T +49 231 755-4737