Can someone provide support?

Thierry Bouche Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:04:38 -0400

Concernant « Can someone provide support? », Max Keilbach écrit : «
» Dear members of the fontinst-list,
»
» I should need some suport for a task that's possibly rather simple
» for a fontinst wizard. I'd like to typeset my PhD-thesis in Adobe
» Garamond using OzTeX on my Mac.

Hi,

I can't do better than redirect you to my paper in TUGBoat (19/2,
p.~121-134) unless you prefer the MAPS reprint, or the french version
(avalaible from http://www.gutenberg.eu.org/publications, cahier
25)...

In the first place, I don't know of a math symbol font that would do
it well with agaramond... MathTime/Mathematica/MathPi are too bold, CM
too odd. Already, there is not an obvious choice for a good greek for
AG...

Sorry for being so badly productive!
Thierry Bouche, Grenoble.