ANN: fontinst homepage on www.tug.org

Ulrik Vieth vieth@thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 06:18:59 -0500

Hi all,

thanks to the cooperation of Karl Berry, Nelson Beebe and Alan
Jeffrey, I have set up the framework of a fontinst homepage on

  http://www.tug.org/applications/fontinst/

So far, all you can find there are a few links pointing to CTAN
locations of fontinst-related material and the mail archives
of the fontinst and tex-fonts mailing lists.

In future, more material could be added there, such as archives
of previous fontinst releases, test versions of future releases,
documentation, examples, etc.

Let me know if you have anything you would like to have added.

Cheers, Ulrik.

P.S.  This message to both lists is also a test to see whether
the automatic mailing list archive works properly.