[edutex] Seeking feedback on a beginner's guide to LaTex

Duvvuri Venu Gopal dvgtex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:06:08 CET 2018

Good attempt. I agree with Peter Flynn. I distribute LaTeX tutorials
prepared by TUG India group during my training programs (conducted more
than 20 till date). I also provide soft copy of Peter flynn.'s book!!!

But I require a book that can fill the gaps left in LaTeX tutorials -
editors, bibliography database creaters, xelatex etc.

All the best.