[edutex] Edutex website

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:13:24 CEST 2016

Frank,

I just send you an email; they must have been posted within seconds of each other.

That would be very useful, thank you.  You could send them to office at tug.org.

> Also let me know if you want an explicit assignment of copyright.

That would be wonderful, and would also prevent people from bothering you in the future with early morning emails.  :-)

> I’m glad the site will be useful.

Education is always relevant (I very much hope).

Regards,
Jim

Her election alone is what stands between the American nation and the reign of the most unstable, proudly uninformed, psychologically unfit president ever to enter the White House.   -- Wall Street Journal