[edutex] Using ShareLaTeX

James Allen james at sharelatex.com
Wed Sep 7 11:22:51 CEST 2016

Hello all,

In his introduction thread for this group, Jim Hefferon mentioned the
possibility of using ShareLaTeX (the open-source version) as a way of being
able to receive .tex files and see the output as part of running an online
certification program. As the co-founder of ShareLaTeX, I thought I should
say hi, and that this edutex group seems like a great idea.

I won't push the ShareLaTeX agenda, that's obviously something for you to
decide yourselves, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, open to
discussing possibilities/options, and to provide help and support with the
open-source version if needed.

Regards,
James