[accessibility] Testing PDF tagging with a pdf generated using pdflatex

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:23:59 CET 2018

Hi Tammy

Thank you for doing this work, and sharing it with us.

According to http://tug.org/tug2018/program.html, Ross Moore is giving a
presentation at this year's TUG conference, with the title "Authoring
accessible Tagged PDF documents using LaTeX".

@Ross: I'm we'd all appreciate you comments on Tammy's work.
@Boris: Does TUG have funds available to support this sort of work?
@Tammy: I think the Blind Math list would be interested in this. Would you
like me to cross-post them?