[twg-tds] Question: how to include an image file in a document class?

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon Sep 14 15:38:54 CEST 2015

Hello Reinhard,

> Ulrike, if I understand Lei's problem correctly, MiKTeX doesn't find
> tex/latex/uowthesis/UoWlogo.png for some reason.  I can't believe it.
> Can you reproduce the problem?

I didn't test it (don't have the time now), but from the information
of the package manager UoWlogo.png and UoWlogo.eps has been put in the
doc-folder.

That's a simple packaging error and Lei should make a report at the
bug tracker. https://sourceforge.net/p/miktex/bugs/?source=navbar

Something like "in the package uowthesis the two files .. are
misplaced, they should go in tex\latex\uowthesis instead of
doc\latex\uowthesis.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ulrike Fischer