[twg-tds] Question: how to include an image file in a document class?

Lei Ye lei at uow.edu.au
Mon Sep 14 05:36:10 CEST 2015

Hi, Karl,

My understanding for your comments is that the only and proper way to
fix this problem is to let the .png files placed with the class file in
the same folder, which should be fixed by distributors.

I guess the cause of the problem is that, the distributors did not know
the .png file is required by the class and therefore put them into doc/
folder as part of sample.

I read somewhere someone says all image files like .png should go to
/doc folders as required by TDS, that is why I thought if this is
required by TDS, TDS should have a way to resolve the path.

Regards,
Lei