[twg-tds] archive files and versioning

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Sep 28 01:17:59 CEST 2010

    I found broken links on

I'll fix the links, thanks.

    I imagine this has been discussed before

Indeed.  You just wrote at length on the same subject on the tex-live list.

    I'm not interested in reloading a flame.

I'm not sure what else you're going to accomplish by such a message.

If you want versioned archives, then go ahead and create a project on sf
or wherever and version them according to whatever scheme you wish.  No
one is stopping you.

    I appreciate tug is a *big* project

"TUG", per se, has nothing to do with it.  The TeX Live and CTAN (and
all other) projects are run by their respective volunteers, not the TeX
user groups.

Best,