[twg-tds] Re: bibliography directory

n4179188 c.breakenridge@student.qut.edu.au
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:17:32 +1000

Good day tex user group, how are you today?

I am trying to work out how to direct latex to search directories for my
bibliography files database. I know you can use \graphicspath to direct
latex where to search for graphics files. I was trying to work out how to
use /dir1:/dir2: to direct latex to search dir1 dir2 before searching the
default directory. A book on tex said it should be in the .bst style file
and use input=..... There is a unix/linux command ln -s to link dir files,
however, in latex it is used \ln in maths mode.

I am on the local network with the linux operating sytem. Please could you
assist how I can solve this problem without having the bibliography databse
in the working directory of the latex document files.

Regards
Calvin Breakenridge
QUT, Signal Processing Research Centre