aifont hack

Thomas Esser te@informatik.uni-hannover.de
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:25:36 +0200 (MET DST)

> I have received some complaints from no-good ingrates that my aifont package
> breaks tds. To quell their grumblings, I thought I should ask here what the
> best way to handle this would be.

Your package is not wrong at all. The vf files in
  ai/vf
are not "usual" vf files, as they should not be available for all
programs. So, you have created an application-specific subdirectory
(ai) for programs configured to use the ai package. The layout of the
ai subdirectory is completely in your hands.

In short: your package *is* TDS compliant. Period.

Thomas