TDS

K. Berry TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 16:37:58 -0400

    Is there any easy way of obtaining state-of-the-art information on the
    TeX Directory Standard and Web2c 7?  (I tried the TDS mailing list
    archive, but could not access anything later than late October 1995.)

What Ulrik says is correct, afaik. There is an archive on shsu.edu, and
the archive listed in the TDS standard itself. Probably the tds list &
archive, like everything else, should migrate off shsu ...

As far as web2c 7 goes, it's still in pretest. I can't predict when it
will be ready for release. Not this week.