nov 15 tds...

Sebastian Rahtz TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:13:53 GMT

 > Personally I agree with Joachim is not that every package author
 > should be cobbling together makefiles/batchfiles etc, but rather
 > should be an agreed `tds registrary' file which really just needs to
i agree too. and i am not as negative about Joachim about interest in
doing it. its just the usual lethargy and lack of time. if some one
like Joachim puts out a document stating the standard for the
registry, people will use it, never fear. Its just that many people
will argue about the specification

i do think Karl's para *is* giving the wrong message, i must say.

sebastian