0.104 comments

Paul Vojta TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 19:41:06 -0800 (PST)

I have just a couple nits regarding the latest draft.  I hope it's not
too late to fix them.

1.  Karl's address:

	... or by postal mail to Karl Berry / 135 Center
	Hill Road / Plymouth, MA 02360 / USA. We welcome all comments.

    Usually addresses are written as:

	... or by postal mail to Karl Berry, 135 Center
	Hill Road, Plymouth, MA 02360, USA. We welcome all comments.

    Also, it's common to put more space preceding the zip code; in letters
    I usually say

	Plymouth, MA\quad 02360   or   Plymouth,MA \ 02360

2.  In Section B.3.2 (Web2c 7.0), it says:

	... A site may of course override
	these defaults; for example, to put everything under a single directory
	such as \path|/usr/local/texmf|.

    This sounds ungrammatical to me.  I suggest instead:

	... A site may of course override
	these defaults; for example, it may put everything under a single
	directory such as \path|/usr/local/texmf|.

--Paul Vojta, vojta@math.berkeley.edu