hypertext specials

TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Sat, 11 Nov 95 20:04:09 WET

On Sat, 11 Nov 1995 13:11:14 -0500 K. Berry said:
>Should we put hypertext specials into tds.dvi?
>Is there any downside?
>

>Unrelated query: Does anyone have a real reference to ISO 9660 we can
>include? Are there other references we should include?
Just use WWW and point at the URL http://www.iso.ch/cate/cat.html
then type 9660, and take it from there (this is the official ISO server
in Geneva).

This is what you then get:

ISO 9660:1988
Information processing --
   Volume and file structure of CD-ROM for information interchange

Edition: 1 (monolingual)
Number of pages: 31
Technical committee / subcommittee: JTC 1 / SC 15
ICS: 35.220.30
Descriptors: data processing, data storage devices, files,
             information interchange, optical disks,
             read-only memories, specifications

Greetings, Michel