[texhax] Including PDFs in LaTex documents as figures

Dr. John Keating john.keating at may.ie
Fri Sep 10 12:01:55 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to include a (maximum) four-page document as a figure in a
Latex document. I use the following to include the document (the
example is only a three-page one):

% this is before the document section
\includepdfset{nup=2x2,landscape=false, frame = true,
                           offset=.25cm 0cm,deltax=.25cm,deltay=.5cm,
                           pagecommand={\thispagestyle{myheadings}} }

% this is in the document section
\includepdf[pages={1, 2, 3, {}}, scale=.7]{Paper}

I'm trying to refer to the four-page document as a figure, or at least
have a caption with a label, but I can't seem to get
it to work! I could just make a single PDF from the 4-page document and
then include that as an image, but I was wondering
if anyone knew how to do it a different way?

Thanks, John.

Dr. John G. Keating
Senior Lecturer
Department of Computer Science
National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Maynooth, Co. Kildare, IRELAND.

Email:	john.keating at may.ie
Tel:		+353 1 708 3854
FAX:		+353 1 708 3848