The GUST font license (GFL) is legally identical to the LaTeX Project Public License
(LPPL), version 1.3c or later, but please observe its additional but not
legally binding clause.
families developed by the GUST e-foundry are released under this
license. It is intended to do so for all GUST e-foundry products.
- The text of the GUST FONT LICENSE
- A template MANIFEST-SomeFontName.txt text file for
- A sample README-SomeFontName.txt text file for
- A separate instruction for authors wishing to release under the GUST
font license is not yet available but the roles of
MANIFEST-SomeFontName.txt and README-SomeFontName.txt should clearly
follow from the text of the license itself.
- Karl Berry (TUG) and Jerzy Ludwichowski (GUST) wrote a short paper
describing the GFL and its usage. It might be read in conjunction with
an earlier article.
$Date: 2010/06/10 21:43:50 $;