Re: frutiger names in adobe.map

Sebastian Rahtz writes:

>> is 8r still o.k.? ther were times when LY1 was a favourite...
> 8r does not include /mu. ly1 does

Did I miss something? My version of 8r.enc does include /mu:

% @@psencodingfile@{
%   author = "S. Rahtz, P. MacKay, Alan Jeffrey, B. Horn, K. Berry",
%   version = "0.6",
%   date = "1 July 1998",
%   filename = "8r.enc",
[...]
% 0xD0
 /degree /plusminus /twosuperior /threesuperior
 /acute /mu /paragraph /periodcentered
 /cedilla /onesuperior /ordmasculine /guillemotright
 /onequarter /onehalf /threequarters /questiondown
% 0xC0

BTW, the "0xD0" should probably be changed to "0xB0".

--
Ulrich Mueller, Inst. fuer Kernphysik, Univ. Mainz, D-55099 Mainz
ulm@kph.uni-mainz.de, Phone +49 6131 39-25812, Fax -22964