Re: afm's for Monotype TimesNewRomanPSMT

Hi:

I placed metric files at http://www.YandY.com/ly1/acrometric.zip

The AFMs where made from the Acrobat fonts using tools from the
Font Manipulation Package (http://www.YandY.com/products.htm#FMP)
but should also be available from Adobe's FTP site.

Fortunately the *.fd files are trivial, and left as an exercise for the reader :-).

Regards, Berthold.

Berthold K.P. Horn  mailto:bkph@ai.mit.edu  http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/bkph