Re: one more possible typo in adobe.map

    why is the `r' width specified explicitly? shouldn't the font name be
    simply pttboz ? (or pttbo6w taking into account my prev. letter).

Sounds right.

    actually, the encoding in those fonts matches the windows encoding,
    which has a name `6w'. So, should the adobe.map be corrected?

Also sounds right.

    Also, there is an `LCY' Cyrillic font encoding which is not yet
    registered in the fontname scheme. We suggest the name `6y'. This

Ok.

Vladimir, would you like to take over updating the fontname files :)?
I'd be happy to give you an account on the machine.

Thanks,
Karl