[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to create a better Euro symbol
- To: ex-fonts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: How to create a better Euro symbol
- From: Chris Rowley <C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:30:41 +0000 (GMT)
- In-Reply-To: <199902091042.LAA19201@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr>
- References: <199902091006.KAA109690@out4.ibm.net> <199902091042.LAA19201@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr>
Thierry Bouche wrote --
> » http://www.linotypelibrary.com/images/eurodesign.pdf
> Beware! This site has been recognised to be very low on quality;-)
> Thierry Bouche, Grenoble.
Reliable or not, at least it is fun and some attempt to look at it as
a glyph and not a logo (whether or not this is a Good Thing).
Thanks to Walter for finding it!