[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: texinfo language command?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: texinfo language command?
- From: Karl Berry <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 17:55:40 -0500 (EST)
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there any freely available font for TeX with the euro symbol, and/or
other currency symbols such as yen, florin, etc etc?
I noticed the eurofont package on ctan but it seems to only use Adobe's
I'm surprising myself that I don't know the answer :).
Thanks for any clues,