Apple StyleWriter II mode (new)

Hi,

I have tested the default stylewriter mode in modes.mf v3.4 with OzTeX and
my StyleWriter II, and still output is too light, particularly the serifs
and thin cusps such as in CMR's small e, c, t, b and d. Thus I cooked up
this mode that prints output similar to a standard system font (I compared
text output with
Minion Web as it comes with INternet Explorer 4). In general I'd suggest
that this mode definition is apropriate for all inkjet printers using a
BJC-02 ink cartridge.

mode_def swtwo =                 %\[ Apple StyleWriter II (360dpi)
  mode_param (pixels_per_inch, 360);
  mode_param (blacker, 0.25);
  mode_param (fillin, 0);
  mode_param (o_correction, 0.6);