Re: wasy10.pfb broken, fix available

Berthold writes:
> Of course, the `commercial version' doesn't have these (or other)
> problems in the first place http://www.YandY.com/news.htm :-)

Well, that's very nice I'm sure for everyone who likes to buy commercial
versions of things. But, I prefer to use free versions (especially since
I don't see any other problems in Taco Hoekwater's versions, and I'm
sure if there were problems, Taco Hoekwater would be only too pleased
to fix them).

In this instance, the problem I had was quickly resolved. Taco Hoekwater
thanked me for my help and will update his versions on CTAN in the next
couple of weeks. To me, this is the spirit and the reward of free
software.

    Melissa.