Re: AFMs for Blue Sky CM/PS fonts...

Berthold K. P. Horn writes:
 > Thanks. Some of those are bold math, which are not in CM, but in AMS
 > font set (supposedly to be released end of the year).  Also odd
it *is* unfortunate the the new release isnt a replacement for
BaKoMa. I fear it could harm the cause somewhat when people blithely
plug in the new stuff, and expect what they did last year to keep
working.

more importantly, i really think you should consider making the font
names lower case. isnt it best if font names match the TeX names, in
the simplest case? please?

 > I believe the bulk of the fonts in your list (the CMC* fonts) are
 > however extended with Cyrillic - which is another story
indeed. we can forget about those in practice