[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Slimming downloaded PS fonts to skip unused chars?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Slimming downloaded PS fonts to skip unused chars?
- From: "Nelson H. F. Beebe" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 08:53:01 -0600
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa O'Neill <email@example.com> asks about downloading PostScript
fonts with only the characters actually used.
Tom Rokicki announced at TUG'95 in St. Petersburg in July that code
to do this is under preparation, and will be available later this
year in a dvips release.
Nelson H. F. Beebe Tel: +1 801 581 5254
Center for Scientific Computing FAX: +1 801 581 4148
Department of Mathematics, 105 JWB Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Utah URL: http://www.math.utah.edu/~beebe
Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA