[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
VPL tools available for anonymous ftp
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: VPL tools available for anonymous ftp
- From: Alan Jeffrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 93 22:03:41 GMT
- Cc: NTOMCZAK@vm.ucs.UAlberta.CA
- Flags: 000000000000
Our anonymous ftp server is now up and running, so I can now announce
that my collection of VPL tools is now available for anonymous ftp
The VPL tools include:
* A VPL parser and writer, written in AWK.
* A VPL parser and writer, written in TeX.
* A VPL creator, written in TeX.
Note that only the first of these is maintained! The others are made
available because of frequent requests, but should be used with
caution. If anyone wants to take over the maintainence of these
programs, drop me a line.
Alan Jeffrey Tel: +44 273 606755 x 3238 email@example.com
School of Cognitive and Computing Sciences, Sussex Univ., Brighton BN1 9QH, UK