VPL tools available for anonymous ftp

Our anonymous ftp server is now up and running, so I can now announce
that my collection of VPL tools is now available for anonymous ftp
from:

   ftp.cogs.susx.ac.uk [192.33.16.70]

in:

   pub/tex/vpltools/*

The VPL tools include:

 * A VPL parser and writer, written in AWK.
 * A VPL parser and writer, written in TeX.
 * A VPL creator, written in TeX.

Note that only the first of these is maintained!  The others are made
available because of frequent requests, but should be used with
caution.  If anyone wants to take over the maintainence of these
programs, drop me a line.

Cheers,

Alan.

Alan Jeffrey        Tel: +44 273 606755 x 3238        alanje@cogs.sussex.ac.uk
School of Cognitive and Computing Sciences, Sussex Univ., Brighton BN1 9QH, UK