[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: .fd file names from fontinst
- To: Sebastian Rahtz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: .fd file names from fontinst
- From: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <email@example.com>
- Date: 03 Feb 1999 14:17:43 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: Sebastian Rahtz's message of "Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:45:25 GMT"
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.070075 (Pterodactyl Gnus v0.75) Emacs/20.3
[ Paul Walker
| Do most people use Tex on systems that are case-insensitive?
[ Sebastian Rahtz
| many people do. its called Windows, by a software company in the USA
there's another American software company called Apple that maintains a
case-insensitive operating system that is popular in some academic
institutions. it's called MacOS.
then there's VMS, also case-insensitive. in fact, only Unix as far as I
know _is_ case-sensitive.