[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is this a bug?
- To: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Is this a bug?
- From: Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:50:23 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><199806081009.MAA07201@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de><email@example.com>
» And I've got a set of vfs most of which have oldstyle numerals in them.
» The one exception is the small caps founts: they have `missing glyph'
» blocks instead of oldstyle numerals.
» Given that all the other founts have oldstyle numerals, this seems a bit
» odd. Can anyone explain why this is?
probably because fontinst uses straightforwardly xxxc8r where the OsF
are encoded as if they were LiF. This is a bug. Small caps of expert
founts should be done with the 8r+8x founts, using kerning from c(j)8r