[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:13:06 +0200
- CC: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <199805291218.OAA12744@mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr> (message fromThierry Bouche on Fri, 29 May 1998 14:18:38 +0200 (MET DST))
> marvelous explanation! if i had learnt something about computers
> before using them, i could maybe write something like that one day!
Just to make things clear: I'm not a computer scientist, and I don't
claim to be one, just a self-taught hacker. Maybe it's just a matter
of getting used to the jargon to be able to write something like that.
Theoretically, I'm still a physiscts.