[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Behaviour of \latinfamily
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:23:19 +0200
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <5789-Fri29May1998103406firstname.lastname@example.org> (messagefrom Sebastian Rahtz on Fri, 29 May 1998 10:34:06 +0100)
> Rebecca and Rowland writes:
>> Right (I think). So fontinst begins by writing xxx8r.mtx which it
>> also turns into xxx8r.pl? And you rely on the dvi driver/printer
>> to encode the `real' Type 1 fount in 8r encoding?
> no, i rely on the instructions i give eg dvips in its map file. its
> not built into dvips
Yes, and you have to keep in mind that fontinst.sty itself doesn't write
a map file way, anyway. That's done by Sebastian's Perl scripts.