Re: questions & comments

» > You're not willing to use only small caps for superior
» > letters,aren't you?
»
» I find that I have much less use for superior letters than
» superior numerals.  The superior letters in the expert sets I've
» seen are regular lower-case glyphs (but not a full alphabet).

i meant: if you want ligning figures, then you should prefer ligning
lower cases (i.e. small caps). Just to point out the absurdity of what
you were saying.

»
» > ...it's always tedious in tex to use digits that are not at
» > their ascii location...
»
» That was the point of my routine with superiors.etx: the
» numerals are accessed at their ASCII locations rather than
» having to use special macros.
»

yes, i understood that. I guess that people on this list will tell you
to use fonts with optical scaling, just as people on this list sent me
to hell when i asked for some support for the old type 1 fonts with
SCOSF variants...
Th. Bouche      <http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~bouche/>
         « no signature last night »